skip to content

Posts tagged 'insurance'

Update On Insurance For Driving Abroad After Brexit

Posted in General News on the 8th March 2019 at 2:42pm.

In the event that the UK leaves the EU with no deal in place, UK drivers taking their vehicles to the EU, EEA, Switzerland, Andorra or Serbia may need a motor insurance Green Card. If you are planning on driving your vehicle...