The club first came in to being in 1961. It is now formed as a company limited by guarantee and as such is led by a board of volunteer directors. The board is always grateful to hear of anyone who can give their time and help the club or wishes to join the board.
The board is comprised of:
- Keith Dewhurst – Chairman (firstname.lastname@example.org)Keith first decided he wanted an Armstrong Siddeley in 1987 and joined ASOC. He consulted classic car magazines to find the perfect car for his needs and came to the view that the 346 Sapphire fitted the bill better than any other. He acquired his 346 in ’88 and still has it to this day, having driven it around 80,000 miles in the intervening years. Ten years ago a 236 joined the ‘fleet’ as Keith calls them, which includes two products from Dagenham and two from Crewe! Keith has been active in the club since the late 80s and is the technical helpline specialist for 346s and pre-war 16hps. He joined the board in 2012 and became chair in 2015.
- Peter Sheppard - Membership Secretary (email@example.com)
- David Potter - Merchandising (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Peter Pearson - Website (email@example.com)
- Ann Blatchford -(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Steve Dutton (email@example.com)
- Trevor Pointon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The club is also supported by:
- Nick Bale - Stores Manager (email@example.com)
- Andy Blatchford - Magazine Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Margaret Campbell - Accounts. (email@example.com)
- Graham Astley - Company Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- David Welch - Publicity Officer (email@example.com)
- Andy West - Webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For DVLA Registration Assistance please contact the Membership Secretary.